Toyohara, Kunichika, 1835-1900
7 Sources of Prana
By Sherri Silverman
1. An open window in the northwest, the quadrant where the air element is predominant
2. A vamsa danda, or spine of light, running unobstructed from the front door straight through the house to a back window or door
3. An open Brahmasthan (the center of the building) to allow the structure to generate prana from the middle of the house
4. Live plants and flowers in the house; outdoor gardens
5. Meditation and healing breath techniques
6. Fresh, organic foods in the kitchen (ideally, harvested from your garden or local farmers’ market)
7. Water elements such as fountains and aquariums, which replicate streams, waterfalls, lakes, oceans, etc.
Natural Chime Alarm Clocks with Real Acoustic Sounds
Now & Zen
1638 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO 80302
Posted in mindfulness practice, nature